Powerful technology at the heart of the Enphase system.
Solar panels may be on top, but it’s the inverter that does all the real work. Choosing an inverter technology is the most critical decision you’ll make when going solar. Enphase Microinverters offer the most advanced inverter technology on the market, which means higher production, greater reliability, and unmatched intelligence.
How the Microinverter System works
The smarter choice in solar technology.
- Higher production, best savingsEnphase microinverters are proven to produce more energy than other technologies.
- Microinverters operate independently, so each panel performs to its fullest. One shaded or dirty panel won’t affect the rest of the system.
- Burst technology lets microinverters produce more at dawn, dusk, and in low-light conditions, for a longer solar day.
- More reliableBecause they function independently, microinverters are inherently more reliable:
there’s no single point of failure in a microinverter system. Plus, we’re obsessive about quality, and our products reflect that.
- If one panel goes down, the others won’t go down with it.
- Enphase microinverters undergo the most rigorous product testing in the industry.
- We stand by our products with the industry’s highest warranties.
- SaferMicroinverters are safer than other inverter technologies.
- An all-AC system means no high-voltage DC power on your roof.
- Enphase Microinverters are commonly chosen for schools, since they meet even the strictest government safety requirements.
- More cost-effectiveIn addition to the greater energy savings from higher production, Enphase microinverters are just a better long-term investment.
- Enphase microinverters come with a 25-year warranty; string inverters need to be replaced at least once in the lifetime of the system.
- Streamlined components make for quicker and less costly installations.
- High-quality materials and remote problem-solving save money on repairs.
A system that fits your needs, now and later.
The Enphase System is flexible, so you can design a system to fit today’s budget and energy needs, and expand it later as your needs evolve. Want to add more panels, or a solar battery? With microinverters, it’s no problem.
Higher production, no matter what nature brings.
Maybe your roof isn’t shaded, so you think microinverters aren’t for you. Well, think again.
First, every system experiences some shading at some point during the day — and Enphase tolerates shading better than others. Second, shading is only a part of the story. Think dirt, leaves, scratches, snow….
Third, even if you keep your panels spotlessly clean, wear and tear won’t happen uniformly, and temperature differences occur naturally. No matter what, you’ll deal with panels operating at different levels of efficiency (an occurrence known as module mismatch). And if you’ve got microinverters, you’ll maximize your production in spite of it.
Installation is easy — just plug and play.
Get a connected home
with the Enphase Home Energy Solution
Enphase microinverters integrate seamlessly with the rest of the Enphase Home Energy Solution, one system that combines energy production, monitoring, and storage to make your home energy simpler and smarter than ever.